Monday, March 4, 2019

Christmas time

This year we were in a Florida for Christmas. We went there for 10 days. It was wonderful to see all my family & the girls really loved meeting everyone. Every day we did something new and the girls enjoyed every part.

Some if the fun activities included the park, a bounce house indoor playground, the Children’s Museum with their cousins, a friends Gingerbread Tea Party, Mrs. Clause at the Flamingo Gardens and visiting Hollywood Beach.
































Even though he was on deployment John was able to surprise us on Christmas! We were truly blessed!

The whole trip was amazing and I am so glad that we went. It was wonderful to see all my family. I wish the girls would remember this, but if they don’t I have a million pictures to remind them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment