Monday, March 4, 2019

First Plane Ride

December 18, 2018

For Christmas this year we are going to Florida. I haven’t been back home for the holidays in 4 years and I have some relatives that haven’t met the girls. John is going to be deployed during the holidays so it makes sense for us to go back home to be with family.

The plane ride went better than expected. I picked a nonstop flight that would be after their nap time. That way they would be well rested and not cranky. That worked! What also helped a lot were lollipops. It helped keep them happy and occupied. Plus, when their ears started hurting the sucking help to pop them.









Of course, when I used all that up I resulted to the tablet. I made sure I saved some favorite videos like Peter Rabbit and their favorite singer Laurie Berkner music videos. Overall, the flight went well & the girls didn’t have any meltdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment