Wednesday, June 22, 2016

33 Weeks


Today Is: June 22, 2016
How far long: 33 weeks
Baby is the Size of: Honeydew Melon 
Total Weight Gain: 
32 pounds
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Starting to get a little uncomfortable when sleeping. Belly is getting a little too big and when I need to get up to go to the bathroom I have to have John push me up :)
Best Moment this Week: Starting our vacation! We went back home to Florida to see our family and had our baby shower. It was soooo beautiful!!! We also had our 4D ultrasound and loved seeing our Baby Girl! She smiled so much and I was able to see her huge chunky cheeks and was told she is going to have lots of hair. Guess that is why I've had a lot of heartburn. 
Worst Moment this Week: Couldn't taste for a couple of days due to being sick, but I can taste now :) 
Miss Anything:  Strawberry daiquiri (with alcohol). Had some this week, but of course they were virgins 
Cravings: Publix subs (now that I am in FL and can have a really good sub!) and strawberry daiquiris. 
Queasy or sick: My cold is getting better. Still have a cough, but nothing terrible. 
Symptoms:  Heartburn, feet and hands getting swollen and a little back pain. 
Belly Growth:  41 inches (no growth this week) 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy, but getting a little moody when I am hot (especially now that I am in FL and it so humid here).
Looking Forward To: Continuing to enjoy our vacation!


Here are some pictures of the 4D ultrasound:






Here are some pictures of our beautiful baby shower:








Summer time fun!


Father's Day Celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment