Wednesday, August 3, 2016

40 Weeks


Today Is: August 4, 2016
How far long: 40 weeks
Baby is the Size of: Jackfruit 
Total Weight Gain: 
35 pounds
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still uncomfortable to sleep. My hands start to hurt really bad at night.
Best Moment this Week:  My mom came into town. She has helped out so much and I am so grateful for her help! 
Worst Moment this Week: Hands and feet swelling. Plus it is sooooo HOT outside! It is so miserable to go outside. 
Miss Anything: Nothing in particular
Cravings: Daiquiri and dark chocolate still :) 
Queasy or sick: None  
Symptoms: Carpal tunnel in my hands & swelling with my feet
Belly Growth:  42 inches 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy
Looking Forward To: Baby Z arriving!!!! Please come soon!!! 

From beginning and hopefully to the end (as long as baby girl comes this week!) 

When I first found out I was pregnant to 40 weeks pregnant. Hopefully, I can get back to where I was :) 

36 weeks to 40 weeks. Sure does show some dropping 

Baby Z's bedding :) She is such a princess already! 

Bump from my point of view 


No comments:

Post a Comment