Sunday, May 7, 2017

19 Weeks


Today Is: April 11, 2017
How far long: 19 weeks
Baby is the Size of: Mango 

Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleeping with my pregnancy pillow. Wow, it makes such a difference. I'm sleeping a lot more comfortable with it. I feel like it's necessary more this time around.
Best Moment this Week:  As a family, we went strawberry picking. It was so cute seeing Presley try to pick strawberries. Next year will be so cute with the sisters picking strawberries :) 
Worst Moment this Week: The heat is already so unbearable. It isn't even summer yet! Not sure how I will be able to handle it this summer, especially being pregnant for a longer period of time during that season. 
Miss Anything: Sushi 
Cravings: Pretzels and dark chocolate 
Queasy or sick: None  
Symptoms: Feet hurting, I think from the extra weight and my fingers are already swollen. Can't wear my wedding band anymore :( 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy
Looking Forward To: John being off this weekend. I really enjoy the family time together. Hoping that we will be able to go to the beach and having our first family Easter.

Here are some pictures from our fun adventure at the Strawberry Farm :)






No comments:

Post a Comment