Wednesday, May 3, 2017

We're Pregnant…. AGAIN!



Yes, you read that right. We are expecting baby # 2 in September. To top off the great news, baby # 2 is going to be a girl! YAY!!! Presley is going to have a baby sister. I already know how great she is going to be. She is such a loving daughter and I know she is going to shower her sister with all the love in the world. We are beyond excited for this new adventure. 

God only gives you what you can handle. So apparently, he thinks I can handle a lot!

Finding out that I was pregnant wasn't easy, like it was for Presley. Since I was exclusively breastfeeding, I didn't get my cycle. So just to be cautious I took a pregnancy test every month. I took one closer to Christmas and it was negative. But a few weeks later, I was getting nauseous occasionally, but I thought it was just me being hungry since I was breastfeeding (I get hungry a lot). However, the kicker was when my milk supply started to dwindle. I wasn't able to produce enough to feed Presley and I knew something was up. So I took an earlier pregnancy test and this time it was positive. 





Can't wait to meet our second bundle of joy September 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment