Sunday, May 7, 2017

Presley's First Beach Trip


April 15, 2017

Now that it is getting warmer, I have been dying to take Presley to the beach. We ordered a beach tent for her that she can stay in when it gets to hot. This is the first time taking Presley to the beach and I wasn't sure exactly what we would need. I asked around from a couple of friends and got some good advice on what to bring and some good tips. 

We couldn't have asked for better weather for our first trip. It was a little overcast, which was perfect for me because I knew it wouldn't be too hot for her. John made sure we were only there for a little over an hour. He was worried that she would get burned (Haha! He is so overprotective and it melts my heart). I packed her two bottles, some strawberries (fresh picked from the farm), water and of course sun screen. 

Living in North Carolina, the water is still FREEZING!!! Normally John would still be willing to go in the water, but not this time. I'm looking forward to the water warming up in the summer. But from what  I remember, the water is never as warm as it is in Florida. So normally I won't go in, but might have to this season. 

Presley enjoyed the new experience and I loved seeing her explore something new. Can't wait for more trips this summer! 



First time playing in the sand. She did try to put it in her mouth a little bit, but wasn't successful 



Of course, we had to do a family selfie :) 

Didn't know what to do with the toy, so in her mouth it goes :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment