Sunday, May 7, 2017

21 Weeks


Today Is: April 30, 2017
How far long: 21 weeks
Baby is the Size of: Bok Choy or pomegranate 

Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Presley is starting to wake up again in the middle of the night, so not able to get a full nights rest. Trying to go back to sleep over rocking her back to sleep is hard.
Best Moment this Week:  John feeling baby girl kick. I have been feeling her kick since 18 weeks and thought I was earlier, but wasn't 100% sure. 
Worst Moment this Week: Presley teething and not napping. 
Miss Anything: Wine. With Presley teething, she has been a lot more fussier and not napping like she used to. 
Cravings: Goldfish
Queasy or sick: None  
Symptoms: Getting a little bit of heartburn, but not anywhere close to what I had when I was pregnant with Presley. 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy
Looking Forward To: My birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment